Annual Boiler Servicing - Plumb Heat
Think of it as an MOT but for your boiler – you can look at your car and everything seem to be fine but underneath the hood there’s problems.
It’s the same with your boiler. Small problems unresolved can lead to bigger, more expensive issues. Since gas is colourless and scentless your boiler could be leaking poisonous carbon monoxide. We ensure your boiler is running safely and efficiently.
For homeowners, your home or boiler insurance can also stipulate that are required to have your boiler serviced annually. With our gas safety certificate, you can prove yours has been done.
As a landlord, you are required by law to organise gas safety checks for your boiler annually, in accordance with The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
- We’ll inspect your boiler and controls to ensure they’re working properly.
- We’ll check for corrosion and leaks.
- We’ll remove the casing to inspect the main components.
- We’ll check the gas pressure.
- We’ll test the flue to ensure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- We’ll clean the parts (if tests indicate it’s necessary).
- We’ll put the casing back on and check the seals.
- We’ll leave you with a checklist of information about your boiler’s safety.
- Extended Warranty